Friday 7 December 2012

The blues continue

We've been back from holiday over a month now and things are still rubbish.  We've come close to breaking up a couple of times.  I'm the problem now as I've fallen from someone at work...my mum has got involved and so I'm trying to make it work.  He is convinced we're made for each other but I'm just really struggling.  I've been so unhappy for so long.

Weight-wise its really getting to me.  I weigh less than I have done and am now 7st5lbs down in total from my highest recorded weight but its not really because I've been good.  I've just been living day to day, eating when I'm hungry (mainly the wrong things) and have had a few binges.  It's still the only way I know how to cope!

This month is my Birthday and Christmas but I just want it to be January.  This is the first year ever that I'm dreading all the family stuff.  I feel flat and unmotivated.  I've been avoiding talking to mum because I know she's angry with me about the OH and I not getting on.  Roll on January.

No comments:

Post a Comment