Thursday 15 April 2010

Body confidence

Is it just me? Or does body confidence differ from day to day? I wore exactly the same yesterday as I did today (apart from the underwear) and both days felt totally different. I dont really understand! What I have noticed though is that yesterday I was so good food wise! Today I haven't been able to stop picking. Maybe the 2 things are interlinked. I never thought I was an emotional eater really, though I do eat when bored and always have done. I just thought I was a greedy piggy who didn't know when to stop. On reflection, maybe I am. Luckily I've managed to stay within points and have done 10 songs on Just Dance but still...I feel rubbish. Things relationship-wise are rubbish and have been for a long time. I just don't know what to do for the best. I'm hoping things will sort themselves out but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. But anyway I'm rambling!

I'm going to enjoy my tea and have 2 party rings for pud (1 point!) and housework should make me feel better, cleanses the soul as well as the house when you're in the right frame of mind. Also I hear housework can be a pretty good workout so I might shove some cheese on the soundsystem and have a boogie round the living room. Curtains closed of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment